Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Clerk
Central Falls Housing Authority is searching for a Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Clerk to oversee the Centralized Waiting List and HQS Inspection process. This position will be 25 hours per week. Candidate must be detailed oriented, organized and be able to work independently. Bilingual preferred.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HUD FSS Coordinator
THE CENTRAL FALLS HOUSING AUTHORITY IS SEEKING A HIGHLY MOTIVATED PERSON FOR A FULL TIME POSITION OF FSS COORDINATOR
COMPLETION OF A 2-YEAR DEGREE AND 1-3 YEARS IN AN OFFICE SETTING PREFFERED
HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER (Section 8 EXPERIENCE PREFERRED - BUT NOT REQUIRED).
Undertakes the following activities related to the day-to-day operations of the HUD FSS program including but not limited to:
- Managing the FSS program in accordance with the US Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
- Working closely with the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) department in order to meet FSS program-related goals.
- Keeps detailed records of participant data, interactions and milestones.
- Collaborates with community agencies and mainstream providers for provision and continuation of services to clients.
- Serves on local boards and committees in service to HUD FSS program clients.
- Interrelates with participants, landlords and the HCV program.
- Reviews case records to update and monitor client progress; Interviews and determines applicant eligibility.
- Evaluates service needs of participants.
- Helps participants in goal setting and obtaining referrals for necessary services and educational opportunities.
- Reports on program outcomes.
- Assisting participants in accessing appropriate public or private community agencies to obtain specialized assistance.
MUST PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com
MUST OBTAIN THE NAHRO FSS CERTIFICATION WITHIN 12 MONTHS OF HIRE
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED
CENTRAL FALLS HOUSING AUTHORITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER